Monday, August 7, 2017

Political Talking Heads

Political Talking Heads
The photo seen at the left was posted by seeDiersoil crossrowds on the Google+ IQ improvement through laughter! Community on Aug 5, 2017

The left head is the Demopublican, and the right head is the Republicrat. Their conversations just outside the U.S. Congress go like this:

 


L head: "So, whatcha wanta do?"
R head: "I don't know, whatcha wanta do?"
L head: "Everytime I ask you whatcha wanta do, you say, I don't know, whatcha wanta do? So whatcha wanta do?"
R head: "Let's flip for it. Heads I win, tails you lose."
L Head: "Wait, that's a rigged bet. We have two heads and only one tail so that makes it two against one. If heads or tails wins, I win 50/50, OK?"
R head: "That might be OK, but I will have to go back in and consult with my part of our joint body before I can agree."
L head: "We both have one tail, so why not just let it wag us both and not worry about the toss, uh . . . torso."
R head: "Shhhhh, don't say things like that. You are giving me a headache. I am just going back in and watch TV while you decide what you want. Besides, the Ninja Trumpery Turtle will be coming on soon. Bye."
L head: "Pssssh, what a dunce I have for twin head to deal with. He's no fun, guess I'll just stay here and think of something even better for us to do. But . . .  then I will have to drag him along with me. Besides if we flipped for it and ended up on our backside, we would not be going nowhere fast as usual. Pssssh! What an idiot!"

---

Well, "That's all folks!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment